build:1672706877, released on 1672707049
- New featureFirst release of service APIs
- New featureSupport hook integration for backup, restore and export events
- New featureNew customer portal to upgrade subscriptions
- New featureSupport IP whitelist for the web console and API
- New featureSupport Amazon S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval storage class
- New featureSupport Amazon S3 KMS key encryption
- ImprovementUpgrade to Google Identity Services SDK for OAuth login
- ImprovementEncrypt service account key and configuration files
- ImprovementAuto-cancel a backup task due to insufficient storage space
- ImprovementSupport canceling an ongoing restore task
- ImprovementSupport updating storage credentials in the web console
- ImprovementSync the Unread status of Gmail backups
- ImprovementRestore last modified time of Google Drive files
- ImprovementPrompt to replace a corrupted license
- ImprovementDisplay upload speed for cloud backup storage
- Bugfix Correctly synchronize more than 1,000 Shared drives for a single manager
- Bugfix Resolved insufficient permission errors for shared Google Drive files
build:1641784397, released on 1641784577
- ImprovementSupport migrating to another storage location in the web console
- ImprovementResume the migration process when interrupted
- ImprovementSupport Gmail SMTP relay service to send reports on recent backup status
- ImprovementAdd listCubeAccounts command to help recover an admin account
- ImprovementAdd sendMailReport command to trigger email reports on demand
- ImprovementDisplay detailed status during a backup process
- ImprovementGenerate multiple snapshots during an extremely long backup
- ImprovementDisable weak ciphers in SSL/TLS
- ImprovementSupport specifying S3 compatible storage region
- ImprovementSupport restricting OAuth scopes of Google APIs to read-only permissions
- Bugfix Eliminate the built-in size limitation on restoring large Google native files
build:1624856833, released on 1624857109
- New featureBackup to Google Cloud storage.
- New featureBackup to Azure Blob storage.
- New featureBackup to Backblaze B2 storage.
- New featureSupport two-factor authentication.
- New featureSkip backup for certain drive files using file exclusion rules.
- New featureAdd filesExclude command to purge certain files from the backups using exclusion rules.
- New featureAdd purgeUser, purgeSharedDrive commands to remove a specific user or shared drive.
- New featureSupport specifying the target folder/label for restoration.
- ImprovementSupport specifying storage type of cloud storage.
- ImprovementRestore drive file with share permissions.
- ImprovementExport log entries as CSV files.
- ImprovementSend email using SMTPS(port 465 supported).
- ImprovementAllow disabling of TLS1.0 TLS1.1 protocol for the CubeBackup console.
- ImprovementSupport breakpoint resume in downloading exported data.
- ImprovementAdd RestoreToOwnerOnly option for data restore.
- ImprovementAdd a diagnosis tool.
build:1615187002, released on 1615188156
- Bugfix High CPU usage caused by iothrottler lib.
- Bugfix CertMagic automatic SSL certificate renewal failure.
- Bugfix “No such table” error due to empty SQLite file created by backup process.
- Bugfix Unable to send emails through MS Exchange SMTP server.
- Bugfix “Automatically enable backups for new users” fails to work for users moved between OUs.
- Bugfix The setDomainAdminEmail command fails.
build:1608080696, released on 1608081423
- New featureMultiple admin accounts.
- New featureGoogle OAuth login.
- ImprovementReduce CPU usage during backup.
- ImprovementManually refresh users & shared drives.
- Bugfix Memory leaks when encountering network errors.
- Bugfix Service fails to start when storage is not mounted.
build:1591580505, released on 1591580636
- New featureExport data locally.
- ImprovementSearch&filter on history logs.
- ImprovementPurge old snapshots more effectively.
- ImprovementIn statistical data, only drive files with distinct MD5 digests are calculated.
- ImprovementSend a notification email to admin when server runs out of disk or RAM
- ImprovementPeriodically retry failed files.
- Bugfix Can’t backup files larger than 50GB to AWS S3 storage.
- Bugfix Can’t backup Google drawing files larger than 20MB.
- Bugfix CSRF error after setup.
- Bugfix Backup jobs cannot be cancelled occasionally due to queue locking.
- Bugfix Tasks for other domains show up on restore history.
build:1581854080, released on 1581907385
- ImprovementShow processing/pending restore tasks in history.
- ImprovementKeep original tags of trashed emails.
- Bugfix Failed to request SSL Certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Bugfix Can’t correctly load the configure file edited by Notepad.
- Bugfix Can’t restore Shared drive files to a different domain.
- Bugfix Backup job running more than 24 hours blocks backups in other domains.
- Bugfix Google API returns domainPolicy error
build:1574303834, released on 1574304189
- ImprovementUpgraded Team drvie API to Shared drive API.
- ImprovementUpgraded AWS SDK to the latest version.
- ImprovementOptimized backup logic for trashed files.
- ImprovementRecord performance profile in cube.log
- Bugfix Backup fails with a broken syncToken.
- Bugfix Trashed files are included while restoring all regular drive files.
- Bugfix Inappriorate error handling when CloneLastSnapshotSqlite() operation failed
build:1567660435, released on 1567661575
- ImprovementRecover broken leveldb automatically.
- ImprovementIgnore abusive drive files.
- ImprovementAdd a command option to remove a certain domain.
- Bugfix Can’t restore gmail message with CHAT label.
- Bugfix Calendar.Events.List() returns 404 error.
build:1561513534, released on 1561515453
- New featureManually start a new backup/cancel the current backup.
- New featureBackup to an Amazon S3 compatible cloud storage, such as Wasabi or Minio.
- New featureCross-domain restoration (restore a G Suite account to another account in a
- New featureA configuration setting has been added which makes the content of backed up
Gmail messages visible.
- ImprovementSorting and searching are available in the HISTORY page.
- ImprovementEmail reports now include new update notifications.
- ImprovementEmail reports now include statistical data for the currently running backup.
- ImprovementGzip compress enabled for web console.
- ImprovementEnhanced security against CSRF attack.
- Bugfix Process hangs if any user has no name.
build:1556068173, released on 1556069223
- Bugfix Failed to send mail reports when SMTP server does not require any credentials.
- Bugfix Can’t add a subdomains with a hyphen in the domain name.
build:1555061399, released on 1555061532
Bugfix Errors while backing up duplicate sites.
build:1554370215, released on 1554371394
- Bugfix Wrong user status when google API return 500 error.
- Bugfix Out of memory problem in data migration.
build:1551839711, released on 1551840216
- Bugfix Permission error while backing up some team drives.
- Bugfix Can’t update Apps settings in Safari browser.
- Improvementstability of S3 storage.
- Improvementerror log if Apps is disabled for certain users.
build:1548814417, released on 1548814797
ImprovementParallel performance optimized.
build:1548505091, released on 1548505381
fix Drive backup get 404 error while exporting some documents.
build:1548493061, released on 1548493391